Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Day Two Family Primal Conversion

Ugh! Yup, I said it! Here let me say it again....UGH!  I think day two has been harder on me then anyone else in the family!  Two thoughts keep going through my head over and over.  The first thought is "I really wish I didn't know how much better for them REAL food is"!  The second thought is "Was I INSANE to do a sugar and grain fast at the same time as a media and technology fast?"  Holy Smokes, WHAT was I thinking?  Okay, since most of you won't ever be as insane as I am do both things at the same time, I won't go on and on about the media fast. 

I feel like I have been on my feet for hours cooking and my kitchen is a royal mess!  Gone are the days of popping frozen chicken nuggets in the microwave or pouring a quick bowl of cereal and milk.  I am not a kitchen girl. I do not love to cook or for that matter, I don't even really enjoy cooking.  So switching my entire family to "REAL" food is a much more daunting task then I realized.   During the next week, I am going to have to figure out a way to streamline this process or I might end up in a ward at our local hospital. 


DAY 2:
Breakfast: Cantaloupe, Strawberries and a "Chocolate" Nut Butter/Banana Milkshake*
Snack: Fruit Salad
Lunch: Homemade Chicken Tenders* (with Almond Meal), cukes, carrots and strawberries, homemade Kefir drink
Dinner:  Beef stir fry and Cauliflower Rice
Snack: Strawberries and grapes

*Recipes to follow soon

No comments:

Post a Comment