Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Can you do Hiit at a playground?

Yup! You absolutely can! These are tires at a local playground that I take my children to on a regular basis. Typically you would have found me sitting on a bench at the edge of the playground watching my children play. However, this time, these tires looked very tempting! Hmmmm, what could I do here? Well lets see.... I ran the length of them back and forth 5 times, lunged with each leg across each tire the entire length 5 times, did squats on one side of tire then jumped across to the other side the length of all of them (only 2 times for that LOL), side lunged on each tire across all the tires 2 times, and did about twenty squat jumps from ground up to top of a tire. The workout was crazy good! However, the absolute best part of it? The look on my kids faces while they watched in amazement at Mom doing this workout!

Do something amazing today!

Lumpy Out-

No comments:

Post a Comment